BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

2012


hye

alhamdulillah my eyes is covering now.that is after i went to private clinic and not prefer to our government clinic.my mum was really upset and angry with the gov attitude and she don't want to send us there anymore if we get sick.and now i still continue eatin all the medicine that they gave to me until it is finish mostly my antibiotic...
sometime i want to vomit all of the medicine because i ate too many of it and like my body cannot accept it, but when you think positive in way that you want to get better...you might can take it easily....

so today was the first day for a new movie 2012...and i was lucky because i can watch it for the first line in the timetable of the cinema...eventhough it was just 15 minutes before the movie started.and i grab some popcorn and drink before to get in the hall ( just bought the mini set...save budget hehe )...my seat is h19...im so lucky because in front of me there was no audience sitting.so it gave me kinda good and clear view to watch movie...then the movie started around 1130am...

damn that movie was really good
and i was so surprised when some of the storyline that i did not expect to come out from the movie and it make me feel really not comfortable with it.this movie full with action,drama,tense of life and more and more death... of course because it is the end of the world...

this movie just make me thinking is it like when we face the end of the world? or we will see more worst than that and i think none of us..or living creature will survive in this situation, because god already give us time to pray for our life...

again and again in this movie they make a storyline that money is one the most important asset in life eventhough it is the end of the world...what the ****??? if it is continue like this...only people that manage to pay for their ticket will 'survive'... i think so...

i hope...when the time come...
i can stay close with my family...
and together we face all the situation
of

THE END OF THE WORLD...amin

0 comments: